We offer affordable auto glass replacement, backed with a lifetime warranty.
We provide mobile auto glass repair for your convenience, with same day appointments. We take pride in our quality and workmanship, providing you with speedy and affordable service. We carry name brand aftermarket glass, and dealer item glass. Insurance accepted along with full payment of deductible.
How does a windshield repair stop a crack or chip from spreading?
When a windshield gets a rock chip, air fills into the cracks. A change in temperature causes the air to expand and contract. When this happens the crack will spread. It’s important to remember that repairing a rock chip will make it less visible but it will not make it disappear.
If you need your windshield replaced, we offer auto windshield repair at our Modesto location. Or, contact us at: (209) 543-3800, and ask us about our mobile windshield repair service.
Please contact us for your auto glass replacement quote at: Phone (209) 543-3800
Chip repairs can be an easy fix, costing only a small portion of what a brand new windshield will cost. Avoid spending hundreds of dollars on a new windshield, if possible. Let Quality Auto Glass & Tint, fix it for you.
We use a well known technique to extract the air from the windshields inner layer pocket. Secondly we fill it with a glass epoxy sealing it from spreading any further and making it barely visible to see. The process takes anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour.
Auto Glass Services:
-Same day service
-Mobile service by appointment
-Fully licensed and insured for your security
-All of our installers are highly experienced
-Same day service
-Fast affordable quality work backed by a labor lifetime warranty.
Glass Services Offered:
Mobile Service Area
Tips to Prevent Car Theft:
Common Sense is your best defense:
2. Lock your vehicle, close all windows and sun roof, and take your keys.
3. Never hide a second set of keys in or on your vehicle. Thieves know all the hiding places.
4. Never leave the registration or title in your car. If stolen, this makes it easier for the thief to dispose
of your vehicle. Keep it with your drivers license or on your person.
5. Don’t leave important documents such as bank statements, credit card bills/statements or other
personal information in your vehicle. Thieves can use this information to steal your identity and
access your bank and credit card accounts.
6. Never leave your vehicle running unattended. Vehicles are commonly stolen at ATMs, convenience
7. Park in well lit areas with plenty of pedestrian traffic, or when possible, in attendant lots. If you
have to leave your key with an attendant, leave only the ignition and door key.
8. Always use your emergency brake and leave your transmission in park (standard transmissions should
be left in gear) when parked. Also, turn the wheels toward the curb. This makes towing your vehicle
more difficult. Thieves use tow trucks to steal vehicles.
close the windows.
10. If your vehicle has an alarm or other anti-theft device, use it.
11. If your vehicle is rear-wheel drive, back into your driveway. Conversely, if your vehicle is front-wheel drive, pull forward into your driveway. Always use your emergency brake. This makes towing difficult.
If you are going through your insurance company for your auto glass needs, we are proud to be your local auto glass provider accepting payment from almost any insurance agency.
Please Contact us with any of your questions. We will be more then happy to answer any questions that you may have about windshield chip repair, or replacement. Phone: (209) 543-3800 Today!